Pay Your Property Taxes at Bank of Tennessee
In cooperation with the Sullivan County Trustee’s Office, Bank of Tennessee will be accepting Sullivan County property tax payments from October through February.
Bank of Tennessee Tax Payment Terms and Conditions
- Tax payments may be made by cash or check only at participating Bank of Tennessee financial centers.
- Payments accepted by Bank of Tennessee may only be for current year property taxes due – no prior year taxes will be accepted.
- Payments must be made in full – no partial payments will be accepted at Bank of Tennessee locations.
- Original property tax notices must be presented when making payment at Bank of Tennessee locations. Copies of statements, emailed statements or website printouts cannot be used.
- Each property tax notice must be accompanied by one form of payment (cash or check). Should a taxpayer choose to make payments on multiple property statements, that taxpayer must make an individual payment for each property and must have the original notice for each property.
- In accepting tax payments, Bank of Tennessee is acting as agent for the Trustee. The bank does not have legal authority to provide official confirmation of payment. A separate acknowledgement can be requested by the taxpayer to the Sullivan County Trustee’s office for all tax obligations that are fully satisfied.
Financial centers available for payments
Please visit one of the locations below to make your property tax payment. Hours of operation and phone numbers for each Bank of Tennessee location are available at www.bankoftennessee.com.
Bank of Tennessee Payment Locations
|Blountville – Highway 394||1917 TN-394||423-990-2800|
|Bristol – Volunteer Parkway||1223 Volunteer Pkwy||423-990-2800|
|Kingsport – Eastman Road||1708 N Eastman Rd||423-378-9500|
|Kingsport – East Center Street||301 E Center St||423-378-9500|
|Kingsport – Fort Henry Drive||4214 Fort Henry Dr||423-378-9500|