Sullivan County Tennessee
Welcome to our beautiful area filled with historic treasures.
Explore Sullivan County
We are home to Last Great Colosseum, Birthplace of Country Music, and many beautiful parks for relaxing family fun.
Sullivan County TN
Youtube Link for Commission Meeting
Procedures for Conducting May 7, 2020 County Commission Meeting
1) This meeting will be conducted via traditional and electronic means as permitted by Governor Lee’s Executive Order 22, Section 5 and social distancing protocols identified by the CDC.
2) Please follow all good hygiene procedures including wearing a mask and using hand sanitizer. Your desks and designated seating areas will be sanitized prior to your arrival.
3) There will be no audience allowed in the Commission Room. The Sergeant in Arms will allow only authorized staff, County Commissioners, and media in the Commission Room. Officials, Department Heads and staff usually in attendance are asked to view the meeting electronically.
4) No one will be allowed into the Commission Room without a mask. We have masks available for your use.
5) All votes will be roll call votes.
6) Any members of the public wishing to make comment during the meeting, will wait outside the room until called to address the Commission.
7) All in attendance are asked to practice social distancing protocols. Please do not congregate in the Commission Room and/or outside the Courthouse. Upon adjournment, please leave the Commission Room promptly.
Read Article from Bristol Herald Courier August 23, 2020 Sarah Wade, Reporter 'It stays busy here' Work picks up quickly for Sullivan County’s new veterans service officer Bristol Herald Courier August 23, 2020 Sarah Wade, Reporter Photo by David Crigger/Bristol...
Property Tax Deadline Property Taxes are due by Friday, February 28, 2020 (postmarked by February 29, 2020) without interest and penalty. 2019 TAXES 2019 county taxes are due and payable through Friday, February 28, 2020 (postmarked by February 29, 2020). In...
Pay Your Property Taxes at Bank of Tennessee In cooperation with the Sullivan County Trustee's Office, Bank of Tennessee will be accepting Sullivan County property tax payments from October through February. Bank of Tennessee Tax Payment Terms and Conditions Tax...
view our interactive calendar to import events into your personal calendar such as google and outlook.
Ready To Get Started?
Sullivan County Courthouse
3411 Hwy 126
Blountville, TN 37617
We are not responsible for the accessibility or the content of other websites. Please be aware that some links provided may be time sensitive, and may become inactive at any time.